A handbook for those who want to be world changers. These essays share insights from twelve people of impact about how YOU can make a positive difference in your world. Get ready to move beyond your ﾓnormal,ﾔ and become an agent of divine change in the world
So You Want to Change the World? is a compilation of twelve authors’ perspectives on how you can make a positive difference in your world.
Some key themes include:
- Doing the same things and expecting change.
- Church-as-usual isn’t working.
- God can do amazing things with humble, broken vessels.
- The Secret Place is the key to hearing Heaven’s heartbeat and bringing God’s will to earth.
- Change can come through miracles, worship, and intercession.
The essays reflect a variety of inspiring and exciting thought from Patricia King’s exhortation to “go for it” to Doug Alexander’s in-depth look at Psalm 45.
You will be encouraged and motivated to think and act beyond your normal routine and traditions – stretching yourself for the sake of bettering your world for His glory.