Your Scripted Rock is prayed over and is anointed. Carry it as a constant reminder to practice the action that is engraved on your stone.
- “Jesus is the Rock, His work is perfect; for all His ways are justice, a God of truth and without injustice; righteous and upright is He. He made him ride in the heights of the earth, that he might eat the produce of the fields; He made him draw honey from the rock, and oil from the flinty rock” Deut. 32:4,13
- “No one is holy like the Lord, for there is none besides You, nor is there any rock like our God” 1 Sam. 2:2
- And he said: “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer” 2 Sam. 22:2
- “For who is God, except the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God?” 2 Sam. 22:32
- “The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let God be exalted, The Rock of my salvation!” 2 Sam. 22:47
- The God of Israel said, The Rock of Israel spoke to me: ‘He who rules over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God” 2 Sam. 23:3
- “And the Lord said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by” Ex. 33:21-22
- “Take the rod; you and your brother Aaron gather the congregation together. Speak to the rock before their eyes, and it will yield its water; thus, you shall bring water for them out of the rock, and give drink to the congregation and their animals.” Numbers 20:8
- “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” Ps. 18:2
- “For who is God, except the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God? The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted.” Ps. 18:31, 46
- “For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle, He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.” Ps. 27:5
- “From the end of the earth, I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I” Ps. 61:2.
- “He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.” Ps. 62: 2, 6-7
Please type in the Note section on order which word you would like on the stone. (If you don’t type one of the words below in the note section you will get a random one.)
ACCEPT, BALANCE, BELIEVE, BLESSED, BLESSING, BREATHE, CELEBRATE, CHERISH, COMMITMENT, COURAGE, DREAM, FAITH, FAMILY, FREEDOM, FRIENDS, FOCUS, GOALS, GRATITUDE, HAPPINESS, HEALTH, HEALING, HONOR, HOPE, IMAGINE, INSPIRE, KINDNESS, JOY, LAUGH, LOVE, PASSION, PRAY, PEACE, REMEMBER, SERENITY, STRENGTH, SUCCESS, THANK YOU!, TRUST, WEALTH, YOU ROCK!